Disney Designer Series: Heroine Edition
In order of earliest appearance: Alice (Alice in Wonderland, 1951), Tinkerbell (Peter Pan, 1953), Wendy Darling (Peter Pan, 1953), Esmeralda (The Hunchback of Notre Dame, 1996), Megara (Hercules, 1997), Jane (Tarzan, 1999), Kidagakash (Atlantis: The Lost Empire, 2001), Lilo (Lilo & Stitch, 2002), Charlotte (The Princess and the Frog, 2009), Merida (Brave, 2012)
EDIT: A lot of people have asked if these are real - they are not. They’re simply edits based on the Disney Princess Designer Collection, which I modified to fit the heroines. This also explains why the dresses aren’t perfect representations of the heroines, because I simply matched them to who I thought would work best.
“I honestly wish that Phoebus and Cinderella were a couple”.
Princess Challenge Day Five: Six Villains
1 . Mother Gothel | Tangled | “Don’t forget it! You’ll regret it. Mother knows best.”
2. Dr. Facilier | The Princess and the Frog | “You’re in my world now, not your world. And I’ve got friends on the other side.”
3. Judge Claude Frollo | The Hunchback of Notre Dame | “Beata Maria. You know I am a righteous man, of my virtue I am justly proud.”
4. Maleficent | Sleeping Beauty | “Now you shall deal with me, O Prince - and the fires of Hell!”
5. Anastasia and Drizella | Cinderella | “Hah, her dancing with the Prince!” “I’d be honored, Your Highness. Would you mind holding my broom?”
6. Ursula | The Little Mermaid | “I admit that in the past I’ve been a nasty. They weren’t kidding when they called me, well, a witch.”